The benefits of membership are substantial if your organization belongs to Club Quarters:
- 16 prime locations in major U.S. cities and London
- Private hotels with restricted entry for better security and a quieter club-like atmosphere
- Low fixed rates for member organizations
- Even lower rates on weekend and holiday periods starting at $65 – available to employees, their families and friends
- Rates available for all rooms all the time whether a city is full or not
- Automatic Gold Status for Employees and Guests of Member Organizations providing 16 extra benefits.
- Gold Rewards: Employees can enroll to earn $100 gift cards from leading retailers (including Williams Sonoma, Marks & Spencer and Amazon.com) in just 3 stays
- Complimentary access to Club Living Room featuring a rotating selection of complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Most services free including Internet, computer, printer, bottled water, coffee, newspapers, refreshments and many more
- Four room sizes - club, standard, superior, and suite including studio apartments with kitchenettes
Club Quarters Members include cost conscious organizations of all sizes including:
- Profit and Non-profit
- Professional Firms
- Educational & Training Organizations
- Government Agencies
To become a member, an organization needs to be able to use one or more Club Quarters locations on a regular basis. There is more than one type of membership available to fit any organization's needs for maximum savings.
Click here to submit an inquiry.