Club Quarters, Wall Street: A Compelling Hotel Concept in the Financial District
Club Quarters are full service hotels designed for business travelers-offering a full range of accommodations in a club–like
atmosphere. Member organizations have low fixed rates whether the city is full or not.
- Location Location: Located on the quiet William Street – a block from Wall Street and the New York Stock Exchange. Club
Quarters, Wall Street is one of 16 Club Quarters in coveted locations in the U.S. and London. Click here for other locations,
including other New York locations.
- The Lowest Price: The best value for a full service hotel in New York's Financial District.
- New! Gold Status for Employees and Guests of Member Organizations: Enjoy subsidized weekend rates for personal travel, complimentary onsite benefits including WiFi, unlimited chilled, purified bottled water and Club Living Room access with snacks and refreshments and Gold Rewards, the richest guest rewards program offering a "Night on the House" or gift cards from leading retailers such as Amazon, Williams-Sonoma, Gap Inc. and Marks & Spencer.
- Complimentary Services/No Costly Extras: Nearly all extras are free including WiFi and bottled water.
- One Stop Shop: 4 guest room sizes and studio apartments, meeting rooms, day use rooms and offices.
- Dining and Unique Features at Club Quarters, Wall Street: Home to the Bailey Pub and Brasserie, a lively spot where deals
are negotiated over lunch and celebrated after the market closes. More on this location.