- Club Quarters, St. Paul's
- 24 Ludgate Hill
- (In the "City" of London)
- London EC4M 7DR, England
- Phone: +44 (0)20-7651-2200
- Fax: +44 (0)20-7651-2300
Directions to Club Quarters, St. Paul's
From Heathrow International Airport
Take the Heathrow Express train to Paddington. From there either take a taxi straight to Club Quarters,
St. Paul's or take the District or Circle Line (Green/Yellow) on the underground to Blackfriars. Exit
the underground station and walk up New Bridge Street away from the river, staying on the right hand
side of the street. On reaching Ludgate Circus, turn right onto Ludgate Hill and walk up the hill
towards St Pauls Cathedral. You will find Club Quarters on the left hand side of the street at the
top of the Hill just before the Cathedral.
- Heathrow Express costs approximately £18.00 for Express Class and £26 for First Class,
plus £4.30 Underground fare. The best rates are available on line @ -
- The journey takes approximately 15 minutes from terminals 1, 2, and 3, allow an additional 5
minutes from terminal 4.
- Taxi from Paddington Station to Club Quarters, St. Paul's is approximately £16. A Taxi
transfer to Heathrow from Club Quarters is £70.00 for the entire journey when pre booked
direct with Club Quarters. A pick up service from Heathrow can be arranged for £85 including
parking fees – again when pre booked with Club Quarters.
Alternatively, take the Piccadilly Line (Blue) on the underground to Holborn Station where you would change to the Central Line (Red) to St. Paul's. You need to take the St. Paul's Cathedral exit, go through St. Paul's Churchyard, staying to the right side of the Cathedral. Once you are at the front of the Cathedral, Club Quarters will be on your right hand side when you look down Ludgate Hill.
Journey will take approximately 45 minutes and cost approximately £5.30. You can purchase your transportation ticket at the underground station at Heathrow.
From Gatwick Airport
To reach Club Quarters St. Paul’s from Gatwick Airport you have 2 choices:
Take the Gatwick Express train to Victoria Station where you can either take a taxi straight to Club Quarters, St. Paul's or change to the District/Circle Line (Yellow/Green) on the underground to Mansion House. Take exit No. 3 - Cannon Street (West), and take the right hand side stair exit onto Cannon Street. Walking straight ahead at all times and facing the rear of St. Paul's Cathedral, a 5 minute walk will bring you to the front of the Cathedral, which faces down Ludgate Hill. Club Quarters is at the top of Ludgate Hill on the right hand side as you look down Ludgate Hill.
- Gatwick Express: Online fares - approximately £16.85 - single, £27.90 – return, plus
£4.30 for the underground fare.
- Journey will take approximately 35 minutes to Victoria Station with an additional 25 minutes to
- You have to take it from the South Terminal (there are free trains that link the North and South
- For additional information call 0845 850 1530 or log on http://www.gatwickexpress.com/en/tickets-and-fares/buy-online-and-save/
- Take the First Capital Connect train from the South Terminal to City Thames Link Station (Mon-Sat
only). Turn right out of the station and, facing St. Paul's Cathedral, Club Quarters will be on
your left hand side. On Sundays you will have to travel to Blackfriars Station: on foot, walk
straight up New Bridge Street and turn right at the top onto Ludgate Hill. Club Quarters will be
on your left hand side just before St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Thames Link: £17.30 single, £24.20 return – Prices will vary depending on time of
- Journey will take approximately 45 minutes
- For further information log on to http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/tickets-and-fares/peak-tickets/
- Taxi for the entire journey would cost £120 including pick up parking charges.
Club Quarters is affiliated with the Baynard House Car Park at 133 Queen Victoria Street. The car park is a 10-15 minute walk from Club Quarters. The cost is £2.50 per hour Monday through Friday 6.00am - 7.00pm, Saturday 6.00am - 1:30pm, Sunday and all other times £2.50 per visit per day - including overnight stays.